Summers Edge Phase 1 – Plymouth, MN
Only 2 Lots available in Phase 1.
Call for more information: 952-898-3461.
|1||1||19040 43rd Ave N||Lookout||–||Sold|
|2||1||4301 Alvarado Ct N||Full Basement||–||Sold|
|3||1||4311 Alvarado Ct N||Full Basement||174,900||Available|
|4||1||4321 Alvarado Ct N||Full Basement||174,900||Available|
|5||1||4332 Alvarado Ct N||Full Basement||–||Sold|
|6||1||4322 Alvarado Ct N||Full Basement||–||Sold|
|7||1||4312 Alvarado Ct N||Lookout||–||Sold|
|8||1||4302 Alvarado Ct N||Lookout||–||Sold|
|9||1||4355 Alvarado La N||Full Basement||–||Sold – Capstone Homes|
|10||1||4365 Alvarado La N||Full Basement||–||Sold|
|1||2||19045 43rd Ave N||Walkout||–||Sold – Private|
|2||2||19035 43rd Ave N||Walkout||–||Sold – Capstone Homes|
|3||2||19025 43rd Ave N||Walkout||–||Sold|
|4||2||19015 43rd Ave N||Walkout||–||Sold|
|5||2||19005 43rd Ave N||Lookout||–||Sold|
|6||2||18935 42nd Place N||Lookout||–||Sold – McDonald Construction|
|1||3||4370 Alvarado La N||Walkout||–||Sold|
|2||3||4360 Alvarado La N||Walkout||–||Sold – McDonald Construction|
|3||3||4350 Alvarado La N||Walkout||–||Sold – McDonald Construction|
|4||3||4340 Alvarado La N||Walkout||–||Sold – McDonald Construction|
|5||3||4330 Alvarado La N||Lookout||–||Sold|
|6||3||18900 42nd Place N||Walkout||–||Sold – Capstone Homes|
|7||3||18890 42nd Place N||Walkout||–||Sold|
|8||3||18880 42nd Place N||Walkout||–||Sold – McDonald Construction|
|9||3||18870 42nd Place N||Walkout||–||Sold – Capstone Homes|
|10||3||18860 42nd Place N||Walkout||–||Sold – Capstone Homes|
|12||3||18855 42nd Place N||Lookout||–||Sold – Private|
|13||3||18865 42nd Place N||Full Basement||–||Sold – Capstone Homes|
|14||3||18875 42nd Place N||Full Basement||–||Sold – Capstone Homes|
|15||3||18885 42nd Place N||Full Basement||–||Sold – Capstone Homes|
|16||3||18895 42nd Place N||Full Basement||–||Sold – Capstone Homes|
|17||3||18905 42nd Place N||Full Basement||–||Sold – Capstone Homes|
|18||3||18915 42nd Place N||Full Basement||–||Sold – Capstone Homes|
310 County Road 101 North
Plymouth, MN 55447
West Middle School
12000 Ridgemount Avenue W.
Plymouth, MN 55441
Wayzata High School
14705 Old Rockford Road
Plymouth, MN 55446
Construction of the Dwelling by Buyer on the Property shall be subject to and in accordance with the following terms and conditions. No residence, dwelling or other structure shall be erected on any lot without the prior review and written approval of the Developer of the plans, specifications and exterior building materials and colors. All construction shall adhere to the ordinance and regulations of the City of Plymouth and the owner of any lot, and/or the owner’s contractor shall submit to the Developer the plans and specifications and a certificate of survey for review prior to the commencement of any construction.
- Height. The overall height the Dwelling shall not exceed two (2) stories in height as measured from grade as measured at the front elevation, provided, however, if the Dwelling includes a walk-out basement, the basement shall not be counted as a story.
- Building Area. The size of any Dwelling, exclusive of one-story open porches, basements, and garages, shall be:
- In the case of a single floor or rambler style dwelling, not less than 1,400 square feet of finished living space on the main floor.
- In the case of a two-story, modified two story or other style dwelling, not less than 2,200 square feet of finished living area on the main and second floor.
- Split-entry dwellings are not permitted
- Roof Pitch. A minimum roof pitch of 8/12 is required on all Dwellings including attached garages, except that Seller may approve a lesser roof pitch if presented as an element of a plan proposing a recognized architectural style (e.g., “Prairie Style” Dwellings). Porch areas are excluded from the 8/12 pitch requirement.
- Roof Materials. Unless otherwise approved by Seller, all roofs shall be a 3-tab overlay single such as Timberline, of at least 250# asphalt or wood shingles. All roofing material other than wood shingles shall be of “architectural” style. Roofs must be of a medium to dark color. No silver or white or similar shade roofs are permitted.
- Exterior Materials. Colors. All exterior Dwelling surfaces shall be of approved materials including, but not limited to, brick, stone, stucco, shakes, cedar, vinyl or other high grade maintenance free siding or cementious board. Siding shall have a reveal of no more than eight (8) inches, and where used shall be the same on all sides of the Dwelling except as otherwise restricted herein. Brick, stone, stucco, shakes, cedar or other architectural-grade non-maintenance free siding materials must be used on the front elevation of each Dwelling or any front surface of the dwelling facing the street. Use of such materials on the garage front only will not be sufficient use, in and of itself, and should be used only as a part of an overall front elevation theme. No vinyl siding or other maintenance free siding may be used either on the front elevation of any Dwelling or on any surface visible from the driveway, sidewalk or front entry servicing the Dwelling including without limitation, garage returns and window returns. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, exceptions to the above restrictions may be approved by Seller in its discretion, for any Dwellings constructed on corner lots that face more than one street. Side and rear exterior surfaces may be of vinyl or other high-grade maintenance-free siding materials. Selection of exterior colors shall be subject to Seller approval. Natural colors utilizing earth tones, greens, grays, or natural wood tones are encouraged. Trim, garage doors and entry doors shall be coordinated with approved exterior colors, and must be trimmed.
- Driveways. All driveways shall be constructed of asphalt, concrete or stone pavers.
- Landscaping. Upon completion of construction, the entirety of the lot not otherwise hard-surfaced or incorporated into a designed landscape or “hardscape” feature shall be sodded and the plantings forming a part of the approved landscape plan installed. Sod must be installed on each lot not later than sixty (60) days after substantial completion of construction, weather permitting, or by the first June 15th after the date of such substantial completion. A landscape plan showing not less than ten (10) five gallon shrubs as part of a front foundation planting plan, two front yard trees native to Minnesota, with a minimum 2.5” caliper as measured at the trunk ‘” above grade (for deciduous trees) or at a height of 6’ (if coniferous trees).
- Approval Process. No construction may commence on any lot unless and until the Developer has approved the plans for said lot, which approval shall be in writing, nor until the building permit approval has been received from the City of Plymouth. Thereafter construction shall proceed in strict conformity with the approved plans unless the Developer and the City of Plymouth approve, in writing, any alteration of the plans.